Sunday, January 18, 2015

An Introduction

I am a Aviation Flight Technology student at Eastern Michigan University. I have come back to school to pursue a new career in the aviation industry as a pilot. I was previously a contract administrator for a design build company in the Gulf Coast. During my time down there i started flying as a hobby. Then when it occurred to me that i need a change in career since my current one was not challenging me i decided to return to Michigan and pursue my hobby of flying.
This is when i returned to school and started studying aviation flight technology at EMU.

 I now hold a Commercial Single Engine Land certificate with and instrument rating. My goals are to finish my multi-engine add on and complete my CFI, CFII, and MEI before the semester is out. After graduation this April I plan to find a job preferably flying cargo or survey work but most likely will end up using my flight instructor ratings and flight instruct for a while to build hours. This blog is a class project for my senior seminar which I will discuss the current trends and events in the aviation industry. I hope you will enjoy my thoughts and insights as i complete my schooling and begin my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment